4 danger signs “Gallbladder stones” and how to treat them
according to big companies Employees often have health checkups , body x-rays. or ultra sound on a regular basis which is considered a very good thing for us to know the possibility of our body whether it is still normal or not But instead of being comfortable turned out to more troubling than before. Because every time I check, I always find abnormalities here and there. Recently, people around me are all together. It’s like a hit disease.
that the people around them gradually Indicates that there must be some factors nearby that cause this disease. That we might not be aware of it, right? ยูฟ่าเบท has come up with an answer for everyone to check if you are “at risk” of gallstones in the gallbladder. Are you there?
gallbladder stones what does it look like
Gallstones are round or polygonal, dark colored lumps formed by crystallization of limestone (calcium) or cholesterol contained in bile. It results from the lack of bile balance.
The dangers of gallstones in the gallbladder
If a stone (which is a single large stone) or a small piece many cubes) to block the gallbladder can cause gallbladder inflammation and if there are stones stuck in the gallbladder for a long time May provoke gallbladder cancer.
Who is at high risk of gallbladder stones?
- Women aged 40 years and over, overweight and may have many children.
- Patients with diabetes , obesity
- Thalassemia patients with anemia
- People with high cholesterol levels consume oily food too much fried food
- People who take certain lipid-lowering drugs cause high cholesterol in bile
- Those who lose weight too quickly dissolving too much fat
4 danger signs Symptoms of gallstone disease
- Symptoms of gallstone disease There will be abdominal pain, tightness, colic under the right rib or epigastric region.
- Flatulence, feeling full easily, indigestion, especially after eating a lot of oily food or eat a large meal
- In cases of cholecystitis, there may be fever, nausea, and vomiting.
- In some cases, there may be jaundice, yellow skin, yellow eyes.
Method of treatment
- Asymptomatic gallstones It may not require any treatment. Just keep coming in to check your body. If no symptoms at all It may not require any treatment for the rest of your life.
- Symptoms If there are side effects such as abdominal pain, your doctor may prescribe medication. or recommend surgery depending on the size of the stone and severity of symptoms In this day, the method is used through the abdomen. less painful Fast recovery within 1-2 days.
How to prevent gallstones in the gallbladder
- Diet control, no fried food Too much oily food Including super sweet foods such as soft drinks, canned foods, and frozen foods as well.
- weight control and blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels Don’t get too high
- Choose whole-grain foods such as brown rice, fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, and whole grains.
- Exercise regularly, 2-3 times a week for at least 20-30 minutes each time.
- Regular health checks every 6 months or every year.